"The Looney Tunes Show" is a bit "Seinfeld" mixed with "The Odd Couple"
TMC
2011-05-04 04:45:58 UTC
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/05/03/looney-tunes-revival-bugs-and-daffy-go-seinfeld-route/

Comedy Central's new Bugs Bunny cartoon tries to take on the sitcom
model.
Inkan1969
2011-05-19 18:37:49 UTC
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/05/03/looney-tunes-revival-bugs-a...
Comedy Central's new Bugs Bunny cartoon tries to take on the sitcom
model.
Cartoon Network you mean.

A bit "Seinfeld" a bit "Odd Couple", all bastardization. Remember
when John Kricfalusi used to complain that modern adaptations of
classic characters were bastardizations of their original forms. This
show seems like exactly what he was talking about.

- Inkan1969
Antonio E. Gonzalez
2011-05-22 04:51:05 UTC
On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:37:49 -0700 (PDT), Inkan1969
Post by Inkan1969
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/05/03/looney-tunes-revival-bugs-a...
Comedy Central's new Bugs Bunny cartoon tries to take on the sitcom
model.
Cartoon Network you mean.
A bit "Seinfeld" a bit "Odd Couple", all bastardization. Remember
when John Kricfalusi used to complain that modern adaptations of
classic characters were bastardizations of their original forms. This
show seems like exactly what he was talking about.
The one good thing I found was the music videos in the middle; the
first being that love song by Elmer Fudd to grilled cheese sandwiches
(yes, you read that right); it's utter loonacy (dare I say,
looney-ness!) was good enough for me!

--

- ReFlex76

- <http://twitter.com/ReFlex76>