WHAT ARE THE CRIMSON TWINS SAYING IN THIS GI JOE EPISODE?
Pierre-André Lévesque
2010-03-29 18:51:52 UTC
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me what Xamont and Tomax are saying in this video clip
from the GI JOE Episode entitled
"Arise Serpentor Arise Part 6/10". They are saying something about
Sgt. Slaughter as they are shooting
at him while he is fighting with Dr. Mindbender atop a Cobra trouble
bubble. Xamont and Tomax begin to
speak this phrase at 0:14 on the You Tube video. It sounds like they
are saying "beam the bloody monger,
bust his butt, annihilate him".

Any suggestions?

Pierre-André
George Johnson
2010-04-02 04:31:47 UTC
Post by Pierre-André Lévesque
Hi there,
Can anyone tell me what Xamont and Tomax are saying in this video clip
from the GI JOE Episode entitled
"Arise Serpentor Arise Part 6/10". They are saying something about
Sgt. Slaughter as they are shooting
at him while he is fighting with Dr. Mindbender atop a Cobra trouble
bubble. Xamont and Tomax begin to
speak this phrase at 0:14 on the You Tube video. It sounds like they
are saying "beam the bloody monger,
bust his butt, annihilate him".
http://youtu.be/Rr3NujU3hUI
Any suggestions?
Pierre-André
Well, a quick GOOGLE doesn't turn up a transcript yet (figured there
would be a website listing transcripts of the GI JOE episodes -- after all,
there is a YuGiOh episode transcript website -- UGH! At least a good series
like GI JOE can get the same transcript-loving I'd say).

I'm feeling too lazy to pop in my DVD and check the Close Captioning or
Subtitles right now.
Watching the episode and using my "teacher level" of audio/script sanity
parsing rules...
(Also using the guide that Xamot has a facial scar and Tomax does not;
to tell them apart)

Xamot: "Bean the bloody bounder."
Tomax: "Bust his butt."
Xamot & Tomax (in unison): "Annihilate him!"

Brit-speak (British common slang lingo) to Proper English converts this
to:
Xamot: "Hit the annoying uncivilized thug in the head."
Tomax: "Keep hitting him until he ceases to be a threat."
Xamot & Tomax (in unison): "Keep hitting him until he is dead and mangled!"

And also using this website (which produced less grammatically accurate
results)
http://www.translatebritish.com/index.php
Xamot: "Bean the fucking bad egg."