'The Banana Splits Show' started yesterday on Teletoon Retro
Taylor
2009-09-08 05:17:47 UTC
'The Pink Panther Show' now off the schedule.

Also on the schedule is 'Inspector Gadget'.... primarily for Cancon
(Canadian content quotas) reasons.

www.Teletoon.com/Retro
Don Del Grande
2009-09-08 15:20:43 UTC
Post by Taylor
'The Pink Panther Show' now off the schedule.
Also on the schedule is 'Inspector Gadget'.... primarily for Cancon
(Canadian content quotas) reasons.
www.Teletoon.com/Retro
I assume it's the old syndicated package of five different series
(Atom Ant; Secret Squirrel; New Adventures of Gulliver; Adventures of
Huck Finn; plus, of course, the original hour-long Banana Splits
episodes each split in two)?

-- Don
Taylor
2009-09-09 05:58:07 UTC
Post by Don Del Grande
Post by Taylor
'The Pink Panther Show' now off the schedule.
Also on the schedule is 'Inspector Gadget'.... primarily for Cancon
(Canadian content quotas) reasons.
www.Teletoon.com/Retro
I assume it's the old syndicated package of five different series
(Atom Ant; Secret Squirrel; New Adventures of Gulliver; Adventures of
Huck Finn; plus, of course, the original hour-long Banana Splits
episodes each split in two)?
-- Don
Sorry it's actually called 'The Banana Splits Adventure Show' and it's
half an hour. So, you're probably right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_banana_splits

Back in around 2001 when I was using the hackable HU card to get
DirecTV, I know Boomerang aired it. I'm thinking it was called "The
Bana Spalits Show" (?).
Derek Gee
2009-09-09 02:47:58 UTC
Post by Taylor
'The Pink Panther Show' now off the schedule.
Also on the schedule is 'Inspector Gadget'.... primarily for Cancon
(Canadian content quotas) reasons.
www.Teletoon.com/Retro
Wow! A toon network that shows mostly cartoons. How quaint!

Taylor
2009-09-09 06:00:11 UTC
Post by Taylor
'The Pink Panther Show' now off the schedule.
Also on the schedule is 'Inspector Gadget'.... primarily for Cancon
(Canadian content quotas) reasons.
www.Teletoon.com/Retro
Tsk. I'm sooooo wrong. Pink Panther on at 5:30 in the morning, so
dumped in a crappy time slot.

Now on the schedule, Quick Draw McGraw, Huckleberry Hound and Yogi
Bear. Also, Beetlejuice.
Ubiquitous
2009-09-09 16:27:13 UTC
I hate to break the news to you, but that show started in the late 1960's!
Michael Black
2009-09-09 23:44:02 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Taylor
Also on the schedule is 'Inspector Gadget'.... primarily for Cancon
(Canadian content quotas) reasons.
I hate to break the news to you, but that show started in the late 1960's!
Which show? "The Banana Splits", yes, I can remember when there was a
preview article in "Jack and Jill" or "Highlights For Children".

But "Inspector Gadget came later. It was current 20 years ago when I'd
watch it with a six year old, who is now a quarter century old.

Michael