Sym-Bionic Titan Returns on Toonami . . .
Antonio E. Gonzalez
2012-10-06 07:17:42 UTC
For those who missed its first run, Sym-Bionic Titan will be
re-running form its first episode on the new Toonami starting this
Sarturday.

Really, if you missed this Genndy Tartakovsky masterpiece the first
time, this is your chance to catch it.

--

- ReFlex76

- <http://twitter.com/ReFlex76>
parv
2012-10-08 08:27:04 UTC
in message <***@4ax.com>,
wrote Antonio E Gonzalez ...
Post by Antonio E. Gonzalez
For those who missed its first run, Sym-Bionic Titan will be
re-running form its first episode on the new Toonami starting this
Sarturday.
Really, if you missed this Genndy Tartakovsky masterpiece the first
time, this is your chance to catch it.
I did miss the first time. I did not yesterday and I liked it.

For some reason the story seems predictable sadly despite the action
that reminds me of Samurai Jack sometimes: the couple+bot stays on
earth fighting in one episode, dealing with school in another; the
General(?) would eventually change his mind about the three; alien
invasions would continue. And that reminds me of Superman.

- parv