MAD on CN . . .
Antonio E. Gonzalez
2011-06-30 05:18:58 UTC
I don't recall anyone mentioning it, or maybe it's been a while, so
here goes:

The MAD show that airs on Cartoon Network Monday nights: no it's
not like MAD TV, it's more like a kid-friendly version of Robot
Chicken, and it's brilliant!

Basically short skits, each satirizing elements of pop culture,
quite a few done with MAD's uniqe art designs; in effect, it's MAD
Magazine animated. I'm guessing whether you like this depends heavily
on liking the MAD style of humor, so huge YMMV. Either way, it seems
to work very well as a 15 minute show.

- ReFlex76
Frank J. Lhota
2011-08-28 23:18:39 UTC
Fans of the current Mad show should find this interesting:

--
"All things extant in this world,
Gods of Heaven, gods of Earth,

"Drizzle, Drazzle, Drozzle, Drome,